Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've been tagged. Seven things about me

1)I'm a good friend. At least I like to think that I am. I can keep in touch from far distances. I'll do something even if it is an inconvenience for me, because I truly love my friends and hope they love me back. NOTE: I don't remember birthdays or any date for that matter (I missed my own anniversary one year). So if you want me to remember your birthday, you have to remind me the day before.

2)I love to workout. I have to exercise at least 5 times a week or I start to go crazy.

3)In my dreams I could go to an icecream shop and try a sample of all of the flavors and then decide which flavor I want in a cone (not a bowl). I'm just a bit indecisive.

4)I'm predictable-very much a creature of habit.

5)I thrifty or I try to be

6)My favorite sound is the laugh of my kids and husband.

7)I am very blessed-I have a great family, excellent health, and no pressing worries beyond those of the normal day grind.

I tag Emily Hansen, Whitney Heap, Jennifer Kendall (whenver you get around to it)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girl! love your answers and I agree - you are a great friend. came downstairs today and Clark said he had 'canceled' with you "what"? she's a mom - you don't just call a couple hours before and say never mind...sorry he did that. I was looking forward to seeing you! I can't go anywhere or talk but if you want the kids to still play soon let me know!!!

Jennifer Kendall said...

I'll get around to your "Tag" soon. How is your teaching going? Are you still teaching a ton? Thanks for the gift you sent... you are way too sweet!!

daveanddebbie said...

Hi Kim! I found your blog through Joyana's and I love it! I think we have a lot in common (except that to my dismay I am horrible at keeping in touch over long distances.) I love your thriftness and I want to be in on all the good deals. I wish we'd known you were going to the coffin races- we've always wanted to do it and never seem to remember. Maybe next year we could go together. Hope you don't mind if I add your link to my blog. Have a great day!

The Hansens said...

You remembered my birthday - I feel loved.

Cumorah said...

KIM! Truly - thank you for being my friend. You really ARE great at it! thank you for all you have done for me & my kids...I was so grateful you came by last night...so sweet. It was just what I needed! How's Maddie's eye?