Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Chucky Kong Pie


Chucky Kong was Peter's least favorite missionary food. It was a little bit of everything and I mean everything a family could find to put in a dish for dinner-it was not limited to meat, bread, dairy, vegetables, fruit.
Well I made my own Chucky Kong Pot pie tonight and it turned out great-It must have been good because there was none left and Peter didn't use BBQ sauce on it.

Here is the recipe-all the ingredients were leftovers

2 pork chops cooked with season salt and cut into small pieces
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 can corn
1/4 cup beans
1 can veg-all mixed vegetables
1 1/2 cups cooked white rice
1 pie shell(cooked)
1/2 cup red pepper chopped(only in half-the girls don't like them)
cheese

Mix all ingredients together and put in pie shell. Top with cheese and cook at 350 until hot.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

the name has me laughing! We might have to try this one.

Hans and Michelle said...

put it on the food blog!

wendy said...

The name is kind of a turnoff to me! I'm glad that it turned out so well for you!

John-David and Kathryn said...

That looks really gross but I bet it actually tastes good. Maybe we'll have to try it.