Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My favorite things that happened today

In no particular order...
1)I gave the girls icecream after dinner, each in a cone of course with sprinkles on top. I never liked sprinkles but they sure make most kid's day. After handing Madison her cone, she would giggle every few seconds. It was the sweetest thing. She probably had 1 Tbsp of icecream in the top of the cone. She'd put her fingers inside and then put it up to her mouth, covering her nose so that she had a chocolate ring around her face. Her little giggle made me smile.
2) My great friend Jonelle called today to tell me the gender of their upcoming twins-a boy and a girl. Congratulations Cripe Family
3) Our computer is functioning. Last night we thought it would be making its way to the dumpster, but through the help of a neighbor it is working great. I wish I were more technically savvy.
4) All of the girls behaved amazingly the entire afternoon and evening (Maybe it had something to do with the icecream.)
5) My house almost looks clean (minus all of the laundry that needs to be put away) Hannah cleaned up all of the toys today.
6) I had a great visit with one of my neighbors.
7) My lettuce didn't freeze last night because I remembered to cover it up with a sheet.
8) Hannah told Katie, "That is an adult job, like for a 4 year old or something" I'm going to try and use that one next time I need some help.
9) I'm grateful for all of my freedoms, for my family, my home and all of my blessings. To support marriage and Proposition 8 visit http://www.preservingmarriage.org/

1 comment:

na said...

You have a beautiful family and I love how you put up this list of favorite things!

Thanks for joining my giveaway!

Blessings,
Christy