Monday, September 8, 2008

A good Start

Hannah started preschool last week. Today she told me, "You picked a great preschool mom". She loves every minute there and only wishes that she could stay all day. It usually takes an hour from the time she gets home to realize that there is only mom and Katie to play with.

Katie also has had a great start to potty training. I can't believe how lucky I am. We started potty training on Friday and she hasn't had any accidents for the past 2 days. She won't go to the bathroom on a big toilet, but luckily our church and YMCA have small toilets for kids. I think I need to install one in my house.

The girls having a great time together.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Hannah is so grown up!! I can hardly believe she is in pre-school already!! She looks so cute and I love that she loves it too!
Great going, Katie with the potty!! I too was lucky when it came to Celeste going- it was easy-keep up the good work!!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Wow time really does fly.

Sarah and Troy said...

Seth would be so jealous if he knew what Hannah was doing. And I can't believe how much Madi looks like Peter!

The Hansens said...

Is Madison standing already? time flies!