Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update

So I needed to update. We are doing well. Peter had this afternoon off so we went to Manitou Springs and walked around (a little family celebration we pretended was for Madison's birthday which is today. We just needed a little family time away from home). The girls thought it was great. It is a tourist trap full of trinkety stores and the girls had a great time seeing different sales on the sidewalks. I failed to take the camera so no pictures (sorry grandma! You'll get your fill of us next week.) We felt like we went on a trip, even though we were only gone for about 2 1/2 hours and were less than 30 minutes from home. We topped it off with some icecream from Sam's club. It has to be the coldest icecream I have ever eaten. I gave Madison a taste and she got the worst look on her face and almost started to cry. She never cries when we feed her ice cream. I'll try and post a picture of her tomorrow. She is tons of fun. She loves being outside. She can walk, not really great and she doesn't prefer that mode of transportation right now. Crawling is just too fast. She is really speedy. She throws fits when she doesn't get what she wants. She likes to hit your face when you hold her. She gives kisses, claps, and likes to imitate her sisters when they scream.

3 comments:

I am Laura said...

Happy Birthday Madison. I want some of that cold ice cream. I love ice cream.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, little one!! Glad you had fun on a short trip- oddly those are the ones the kids remember the easiest!! Way to go fun family!!

Unknown said...

It is good to hear you guys are doing well. Hannah is so grown in the time you have been gone. I am in love with the picture of her face up close. She is beautiful!

Rebecca