Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wedding

A visit with Great Grandma and Grandpa Rose started out the day. My fond memories of playing games and doing puzzles with Grandma were repeated for my own girls. Then we headed to Salt Lake to see cousin Elizabeth come out of the temple. All the memories of my own wedding day came flooding back. Seeing all of the brides made me realize I'm not 20 anymore. Really? I still feel like I am...OK, maybe not 20, but definitely not 30.





Then thanks to Uncle Jeff, Peter and I were able to attend the wedding luncheon. The girls went with Jeff to McDonalds and Kung Fu Panda. The girls asked if Jeff could go on every trip with us. I wasn't sure if it was because he is so much fun to be around-which he is- or if it had something to do with waiting outside the temple for 2 1/2 hours.



We finished the night with the reception and a fun day ended with cousins. We spent the next day with them before we left for home.

No comments: