Saturday, July 19, 2008

Trouble

I came home from the grocery store the other day to find Katie and Hannah in a time out on the couch because they had been fighting. Our kids are not the type to fall asleep just anywhere, so I was surprised to see that Katie had actually fallen asleep.

Despite the girls ability to fight constantly, they can be pretty good friends for about an hour of the day.

Today Hannah and I made a pie together to share with some of our family. After taking the pie out of the oven I went upstairs to give Madison a bath. When I came back down, Katie had something in her mouth. I asked her what she was eating and then I looked on the counter. The beautiful pie was just within the reach of her little hand. Katie is notorious for doing things like this. We talked about always asking Mom if she wanted something. She just looked at me and stared. Later in the day she kept telling Hannah, "we always ask mom if we want someping".

3 comments:

Kristen said...

your girls are so fun! If you haven't heard we are off to school in a month. Shawn is moving while I come play in Utah.

John-David and Kathryn said...

Kim
I am somewhat relieved to find out your kids fight a lot too. It seems that they will play nicely together for about 10 minutes and then there are tears. It sounds like your Katie and my Jocelyn have a lot in common. What funny kids. How are you guys liking everything?

Kathryn

Sarah and Troy said...

Sometimes I wish they'd stop getting taller so I wouldn't have to keep putting things even higher. We drove by Steve and Anna's (she changed her name) the other day and seeing the sign for Cadmus made me sad.