Sunday, February 1, 2009

A visit from Grandma Rose

It was so fun to have Grandma Rose come visit. We didn't do a lot of special things, but we had a very special time with her as she played and snuggled with each of the girls. I was so glad to have her here, since it let me spend some alone time with each of the girls that I don't always get to in the rush of the day and mess of the house. I was even able to go to Hannah's science day at school and volunteer.
Thanks for coming Grandma!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Becky and Jimmy said...

Hi Kim- You're girls are so cute!! Hannah looks exactly like your mom -absolutely beautiful! I'm sure you all had a great time. I hope you and Peter are doing well. Lots of love-Becky

Kristen said...

What a cute picture

Berly said...

Love the picture - I can not believe how much Hannah looks like your mom!! CRAZY!

Leslie said...

Kim, that's a great picture of your mom and the girls. You and her look just alike! And I agree with the others....Hannah does look a lot like your mom!

Jennifer Kendall said...

Wow... Hannah looks like your mom!! I always love it when moms come to visit. it's the best! miss you!

John-David and Kathryn said...

So I haven't checked your blog in a bit and I couldn't believe how big Madison has become. What cute girls.